Sophie Shawl Kit
Kit Includes everything you need to make the Sophie Shawl in a Small, Medium or Large
- 2x 100g of Chuffed (90% Merino 10% Linen) or Beaut (100% Merino)
- 2 x 50g Mint (70% Kid Mohair 30% Silk)
- the pattern (printed and PDF emailed to you)
- stitch markers (to track increases/decreases)
- a tapestry needle for sewing in ends
- option to add a 5.0 mm bamboo circular needle
Easy. The Sophie Shawl is worked back and forth in one piece, from tip to tip in garter stitch with simple built-in i-cord edges
Sizes S (M) L - our kit can make any of these sizes
Needles Option 5 mm [US8] / 60 cm [24 inches] circular needle
We try our best to make our photos as accurate as possible but every screen displays colour slightly differently, so we cannot guarantee complete accuracy. Hand-dyed yarns vary from one batch to the next so there will always be some variation between the photo and each individual skein.
Part of the hand dyed allure is each skein's individuality. This gives final objects depth and nuance. With this in mind we recommend alternating skeins (every other row in flat knitting and every row in circular knitting) on larger projects creating a more cohesive blend.